Photobucket

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Reunion and more info

We spent the weekend at the lake for a family reunion. It was absolutely beautiful weather. The younger cousins
Court keeping Cassidy from stepping out into the very full lake.
Family picture!
For those of you who don't know about the Jonas Brothers, the video bar can enlighten you if you so choose. I'm sure by the time that your girls are pre-teens like Courtney, the group will be different. BUT the J Bros are all the heart throbs for girls 9-???. They toured with Hannah Montana last summer. I remember being all ga-ga over Shawn Cassidy (no, my Cassidy's not named after him), Leif Garrett, Andy Gibb. Anybody relate?

No comments:

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11