Photobucket

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funny Cassidy

No pictures, sorry. I had to share a funny before I forgot it. In my busyness trying to get homeschool stuff organized, working, and housework, Courtney graciously volunteered to do laundry for me. I am having Cassidy fold towels, underwear, wash cloths, etc. She came in carrying a big towel and complaining that she didn't know how because it was too big. I spread it on the bed and each time I made a fold I said, "Boop." You know, I was trying to be funny. When I finished, Cassidy gave me a completely serious look and said, "Mom, boop is not so funny." Whatever! I think I'm hilarious. She probably would too if she had actually wanted to help ;)

3 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Ok that's funny!! Cassidy you little party pooper! Booper?!

Jill

Howard and Kim said...

Well. I'm laughing. Literally. I like the way you do laundry. I think I'll give it a try.

Connie J said...

I think you're hilarious too! But if you'd like to try out other 'laundry lingo' you're welcome to come to my house :)

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11