Photobucket

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jonas Brothers!!!!!!

Our first "rock" concert was a LOT of fun. Courtney & her friend "M" are very laid back girls. They were excited, but not visibly so. We're waiting for the concert to start here and they are trying to look excited. Here's Courtney actually having fun during the concert.
I'm just sure the Jonas Brothers sound good vocally. I heard them a little. Mostly I heard screaming as exhibited in this video.

The girls non-stop jabbering on the way home was a great indication that it was a successful outing.

2 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Can you believe it? Halli is feeling slighted that her mom didn't take her to the concert. My best excuse was that I wasn't sure of the date until the very day of the concert...

So glad Courtney and company had a good time!

Kim

Jill and Rick said...

Oh my gosh, that video and all that screaming is so funny! I think Courtney is one lucky girl to have received such a great gift!

Jill

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11