Photobucket

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year!

Today in China is the first day of the new year of the Ox. The girls made a few decorations for our house today. My Courtney was born in the year of the Ox. That means it's her twelfth year. The Chinese put banners on either side of their doors. We put ours on the inside.





We'll dress the girls up in their Chinese clothes and go out for Chinese dinner tonight if the weather permits. Otherwise, we'll dress up for pictures and I'll cook my version of Cashew Chicken.

May your year be blessed, peaceful, and happy.

1 comment:

Howard and Kim said...

Looks like fun times! Thanks for sharing your craft ideas. My girls loved working on them!

Kim

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11