Photobucket

Monday, January 12, 2009

January days

On Sunday, we had a beautiful day for January. With temps in the 60's, the kids had a great afternoon playing outside. This is Cassidy and her little neighbor friend having a snack in the driveway. It took them 15 minutes to set up their table and chairs and about 2 minutes to decide they'd had enough of their snack. Matt & I enjoyed sitting on the porch and watching the process. Cassidy loves to practice her writing on our chalkboard. This message said, "I love Mom and my Sisda." Good phonics, baby!
This is Courtney's start on Monday. We should've started school already, but playing with Lily is so much fun!







3 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Love the phonetic spelling!

I think we need to have a tea party the next time we're together.

Kim

Susan said...

Hi Martha,
I just happened upon your blog from someone else's. I can't even remember who now! I just started a blog @ onanarrowpath if you want to take a look at Tyler. Hope to see you at China camp again.
Susan

Jill and Rick said...

Oh, those warm January days are a blessing, aren't they?

Nice job thinking to grab the camera for the chalk-writing, Mom! So cute!

Jill

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11