Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Victory Gymnastics gymnastics meet

I can't help but post gymnastics pictures! We all work hard to get this girl to these meets. It seems that most of her meets are in OKC. Don't know why, but that's the way it is. We had to get up at 4:45 am on a Saturday to get to this one. I took a picture of Courtney sleeping in the car, but I decided she would not appreciate me sharing it.

Here's Cassidy waiting for the judges to give her the okay to start her floor routine.Beam


Now, I must tell you what a tough kiddo Cassidy is. She complained of a sore throat before we left the house. We didn't think too much about it, because she didn't really act sick. After she finished her last event, her coaches brought her to us saying she wasn't feeling well. She had a fever and was feeling really nasty. I can't believe she was able to finish the entire meet. We visited the after hours clinic when we got home for the diagnosis ~ strep. I can't even walk straight when I have strep, so I was dually impressed with her flips and such!



No comments:

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11