Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

New blog and new pics

As if I'm not already a terrible blogger, Matt and I have started a new blog.  The link is listed above.  It will be less about pictures and more about the newest adoption journey on which we are embarking. 
Here's some photos of recents happenings.                                    
 Our pretty girls on Easter Sunday.
 Cassidy watching fireworks display at the Tulsa Drillers baseball game.
 My girls holding hands as we leave the baseball game.  Still special!
 Courtney has really taken a liking to going to baseball games!
Courtney was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society recently.  She looked so nice, I just had to take her picture.  We are so proud of her.

No comments:

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11