Photobucket

Monday, September 22, 2008

Zoo trip, hair bows, game day, 4 H banquet

The girls and I took a trip to the zoo last week. Although this picture doesn't show it, we really did have a good time. Cassidy wanted to climb this rock, but she got scared about halfway up. I did rescue her (after taking the picture, of course). Four little monkeys. Isn't this a pretty picture? I snapped this at the zoo and thought it turned out really nicely.
Our friend Kim sent us instructions on how to make curly hair bows. This one is very cute on a very cute girl.First OU game of the year. Everybody has to wear the colors!Courtney just finished her first year in 4H. Her project area was "Fabrics and Fashions." She worked hard and was awarded a silver medal at the annual Tulsa County 4H Award Banquet. We are very proud!







2 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Looks like fun fall activities! Don't tell Matt, but I accidentally wore the other team's colors recently. I wasn't even aware I had done it until Howard said "team spirit, huh?" yeah right.... keep the updates coming! I love them.
Oh, and WAY TO GO Courtney!!

Love the hairbow, btw. ;)
Kim

Aimee said...

Hey Martha. I was wondering where you were yesterday. I asked someone if you had been playing piano since I had been MIA the first two weeks. They said you had not, so I was going to email you. :) You beat me to it. So will Cassidy get to go too? Glad you are still getting to go, but we will miss you! You will have a great time. I have a friend in the evening class too. She enjoys it. Great to hear from you. We will definitely have to keep in touch!

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11