Photobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall update and confession

For anyone who is still actually checking my blog to see if I've updated, I thank you for your patience. I have a confession...I have become a Facebook addict. I hang out chatting there instead of post pictures and blogging. I shouldn't do that mainly because this blog is a much better record for posterity. Hence, I will try to reform. This entry and a couple that follow catch up with some photos of the past couple of months.

This past Saturday, we went for our annual outing to Chandler Park. We wait until the leaves are pretty and the weather cool to go explore a little, play a little, and have a picnic. We had a great time as usual, and finished up with a conversation of "Why don't we do this more often?"

Of late, Courtney has become quite the little shutter bug. She just loves to take pictures. This is one of the best ones she took this weekend (in my opinion). Beautiful scenery!
Cassidy had to pose upon arrival at the park, because she pulled her front tooth out just minutes before we left home! I love a snaggle toothed smile.
We had a very not serious game of nerf football. Matt's explaining Courtney's route to her.

Daddy has now traded teammates and Cassidy gets her instructions.

Cassidy rears back to throw and Courtney looks on. It looks like Cassidy put all of her 40 pounds into this one.

My pretty girls!

2 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Fun Fun Fun! Courtney, beautiful photography. I think you've got a good eye, girl. and Cassidy, all my girls were VERY excited to see that you've lost a top tooth! That hasn't happened yet for Ashlie, Allie or Annie.

Jill

fouros said...

Oh no..you too are a fb addict! It's been fun, but I still say blogs rock! I'll have to find you!

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11