Photobucket

Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful weather!

I woke up this morning with lots of chores and things on my brain that I thought I needed to do today. I took a look outside and decided to put those aside at least for a little while and get outside with my girls.
Here's my monkey on the monkey bars.This is Cassidy's "Courtney, quick picking on me" face.
Just swingin'.

Here's an example of Courtney's little sister torture.

She tried hard - Courtney didn't get much altitude.
Thank you Lord for this beautiful weather and the opportunity to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I agree. Everything else can wait. This weather is too good to miss out on!

Welcome to our family blog

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11